The Mother's of GL's are Back!

  Freen and Becky have finally made their way back on our screen’s with their third series “The Air”. Ever since the overturns for “The 4 El...

Thursday, May 21, 2026

The Mother's of GL's are Back!


 


Freen and Becky have finally made their way back on our screen’s with their third series “The Air”. Ever since the overturns for “The 4 Elements” dropped I’ve been overly excited for all the series to come out, but especially “Air” because hellooooo, it’s FreenBecky.

It has felt like a long time coming since “The Loyal Pin” and “Uranus 2324”, I refuse to think about that movie for too long, waaaay too many heartbreaks.

I love the fact that we get to see Becky as a princess again makes me even more excited. This time it feels even more elevated than The Loyal Pin, and I’m sat.


I’m really looking forward to seeing how the dynamic between Lom and Blew is going to play out, because we all know what type of time Lom be on. I feel like a lot of her ex’s and flings are going to come into play. I would love too see Blew’s reaction to how many women Lom has been with just to see Lom shake a little bit.

Then on the other hand, Lom is already down bad for Blew it’s ridiculously adorable. Especially during the couch scene in the first episode, baby Lom was on that couch just cheesing while rewinding that video of Blew. She was already a down bad puppy and she hasn’t even met the woman yet. At the same time though she was keeping it professional when she met Blew in person, but we were still able to see that yearning in her eyes whenever Blew is in her line of sight. Lom can mask it as her just doing her job trying to protect the princess, but let’s be for real with ourselves Lom. Beam was clocking her tea every chance she got.

What had me smiling the most throughout the first episode, is the fact that very little was being said between Lom and Blew, but at the same time so much was happening between them just purely off looks alone. That’s what Freen and Becky do best. The looks that they give each other really are the cherry on top. The way they look at each other says way more than words do. The looks ate down in Gap: The Series and they looks ate down in The Loyal Pin. I’m looking forward to how they look at each other throughout Air.

I’m excited to see where this series goes, Earth and Water have been amazing series, so I have no doubt that Air is going to be anything less than that. I’m glad that FreenBecky are back on our screens doing what they do best, making our hearts beat out of our chest and have us smiling till our cheeks hurt. I can’t wait to see this love story between Lom and Blew blossom because it already looks like there’s a connection there. That’s on “Love at first sight”.

I’ll be making post about Air as the series progresses, to give my thoughts and fangirl my little heart out, so stay tuned for that!

-Libby



No comments:

Post a Comment